Wednesday, April 8, 2009

In class...

History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. - Napolean Bonaparte

This is mhy quote of the day, my status message on gtalk! Sitting in my class of Global Programs, discussing Peace and Security as a Global Public Good, I am enjoying sneaking in some blog time. Ain't a class all about expressing your ideas, either in class or blog... ;)

Actually what brings me here is the discussion in the class and the relevance of this quote! It is awesome to sit in this class discuss genocide in Rwanda or United States's occupation in Afghanistan. While being trained to be a Peacemediator, we do need to study the theories and what theories speak of peace process. The contradiction is, the course does not allow us to visit or perform internships in conflict prone regions.. It is a long story.. I will come to you all with soon..

Till then, back to what's happening in class! Adios..

No comments: