Sunday, November 16, 2008

Assi.. Tussi..

Aiwwehi..

At Qawwali night, I was surrounded by people whom I have fallen in love with years back! The Punjabi's! Please do not ask me, what I like of them. I do not know myself. But I am amazingly attracted to them, I accept.

I wonder, what capacity they have as humans, who migrated in masses during the partitions, and still, carved their own niche and space in both the nations. What is their will power, that builds them so strong, that you hear their laughter roaring in midst of pain? I do not wish to generalize, but the small amount of Punjabi's I know, have made up my opinion.

Last week, Mom n Dad were in Amritsar. The Golden Temple.. The place I dream to be at. The place I had a carved dream for.. And today, I was surrounded by the one's whom I admire. Beat it, today is Guru Nanak Jayanti!

I am sure to meet many more on the journey, who will make me fall in love with them much more!

No comments: