Sunday, May 31, 2009

s l o w

So, this is my third post from Bangladesh. I am being r e a l l y s l o w . .

I had heard that the Dhaka heat, the traffic and the over all weather makes you lazy. It is not false, and I am a practical example of the same!

So, where have I been? I have been here itself. Traveling a lot. Possibly this is my first week when I will be staying for a whole 7 days without checking out of the room. It is so relaxing to be at one place...

In the mean time, I have a good news to share! finally my parents changed home. Now they have shifted to a bigger, brighter and more spacious apartment! After the search of decades and playing around with a few properties, Mom finally approved of a place! can't wait to be in there with them...

That's all for now in this truncated post. It is more so just to let you know that I am alive, and fortunately or unfortunately (depending on my relations with you), cyclone 'Aila' was unsuccessful in getting me... ;-)

Cheers!

No comments: