Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Crash!

Hello!!! :) I'm back with a broad smile, thanks to wishes from one and all. I should consider myself lucky and blessed to have such a vast pool of friends to support and bless me.

As it was updated, I had a car accident last Tuesday. Today, exactly a weak later, and approximately at the same time when my car rammed in a trolley on the highway, I am updating you all with the weeks happenings. It was about 9:15 p.m. and I was on my way back to Pune on Bengaluru-Pune (Indian National Highway 4), when a overloaded trolley changed the lanes to first lane. The headlights of a trolley coming from other side blinded me off for a moment, and that was when my car rammed into this vehicle which had suddenly appeared in my lane. Anyway, all's well that ends well. Now that you are reading from me, be rest assured, I am recovering well. Was discharged from the hospital today evening after a weeklong rest come care.

As of physical situation, I consider myself doing better. Till this afternoon I was unable to use my palms as they were pinned with IV syringes, but now that they are removed, I am able to type. There were a few dozen of stitches on my face, and a few internal cracks which still exist. According to the doc, the cracks will heal on its own in due course of time, so I am not much concerned about it. The only major concern is my right eye, which I hope will improve in due course. And yeah, that reminds me, I have got three awesome marks below and above my right eye, giving me complete "CROOK" looks, an irony to being a peace fellow! ;)

Anyway, friends, I genuinely wish to take this opportunity to thank one and all, including my parents, family, friends, and well wishers, without whose support, I could not have been able to get in touch with you all so soon. I do not promise that I will be regular very soon, as I am still a bit disoriented and need time with my vision. But, I do want to say that I am grateful for all your support and best wishes, and so is my family over whelmed with the support and affection. Thank you for all the love!

And, just for you all to have a glimpse, try searching for a the car in the pic.. ;)

2 comments:

urmy said...

that is an insane picture of the car!
Thank God that you are ok.. I hope and pray that things steadily improve.
-fahmida

Unknown said...

OMG..!! Thank God u r safe!