Monday, February 8, 2010

One Young World: Commercial...

I am sure, you guessed from the title of this blog, what it is going to be about! Yes, about nothing... It's just been long since I posted something. Not that I didn't have anything to post, but that there was always some reason not to write!

Any how, currently in London, enjoying (?) the freezing temperatures and snow fall. To top it up, a kind of confused start to this conference. Man, I used to use a phrase, "conference mongers." Mind you, seems I have become one. lol.. I have attended more conferences last year than I have in the time of my under-grad education. So not a surprise, if I start organizing conferences as a commercial venture in near future... ;-)\

There's lots to update about the conferences and my life in them, but the reason I have today is, my battery's gonna die soon. So, I'll update that later.

To London: irrespective of the cold freezing weather, its a nice charming city. I am enjoying it! Lots to update on that front too...

And lastly, there's a news!!! Wait for the right moment... :P

1 comment:

ओहित म्हणे said...

lage raho ... :)

and mubarak ho in advance !