Thursday, June 12, 2008

Am I busy..??

(Federal Warning.. This message is labeled, "Show off") ;-)

Why wud both of you dames ask me the same question? C'mon, I am not here to do time pass any all. Lol.. Though I can understand the genuine ( ?? ) concern behind it.. ;-) Hahahaha...

So, Mdm. MBA Bandarr & Mdm. Juari Bandarr, if you wud have known as to how I wrote this blog, surely, u'd be believing me.. And yes, rolling with laughter too! ;-)

So, one and all, wassup? Its been really long since I wrote! I have been on toes.. North Carolina was minute to minute packed! And the worst was the heat! 105 degree Fahrenheit! It was the first topic of discussion where ever I went! And the climate out there is as humid as Mumbai.. 60% humidity.. If I choose Carolina, I am not gonna miss home for the weather atleast! lol..

But, on a serious note, equally amazing was the experience! If ever the Indian education system wud become so student friendly..?? IF ever..

Will love to write bout it wenevr I can..
(Bandarr, before you say it, let me.. I know, I have started one more topic and leaving it incomplete, I'll try n complete it. Cos cant continue writing in my present situation.. ;-).. Lol..)

So, let me just get back.. And keep guessing, where does this blog come from.. ;-)

Cheers!

No comments: