Saturday, September 13, 2008

Love redefined..

After reading this one, a friend of mine was inspired to quote this..

"
I read it some where, and it seems really gr8 even today...

'Love is an intricate, long lasting dance, where your choice of partner & sense of balance matters the most.
I guess if u find the right one, it never fades, the bloom of romance might not always wither, like ways u never FALL OUT of luv:)'
"

A perfect reply I suppose! I was looking for something which will balance the the tilt of the article and it seems pretty much balanced now!

Thanks Damsel!

3 comments:

Anita said...

trere is nothing like luv. tru love is only with new born baby and mother, after that it is only expectation and nothing. The luv between two partners will end with one person refuse to attachedti him by sexualy

Darshan P. Mundada said...

Hello Anita!

I agree and disagree to your statement. You might want to have a look at one of my another posts, PROMISE, in which the writer says "I will love you more than a mother loves her new born." I strongly disagree with this line, because of the same reason as cited by you, that there is no love greater than a mother's love for a new born.

But, if this was true, we wouldn't have seen orphans left on streets or unwanted kids being left. So, very coin has two sides, so does Mother's love. This is especially true in changing logistics of relations.

Darshan P. Mundada said...

Anita, you might also want to check this..

http://wildebahn.blogspot.com/2008/04/is-it-going-anywhere.html

It used to be something which bothered me.. And it is closely related to the physical aspect of relations!

Cheers!