Monday, September 15, 2008

Realization..

Some one just asked me, don't you feel lonely? Away from friends.. Away from family.. New land.. New people..

Today, I boarded the bus in the morning, to the reality that I was not home with my own country men.. My loved ones.. There is going to be no badi game or KNP Coffee at the end of the day..

Now, you may wonder, after more than a month, why would I still be brought back to reality? Actually, last 2 days, I have virtually spent with a single person, chatting, dreaming, thinking.. As if I was back on those streets.. Not only drenching in those rains but soaking in the love.. Being one with myself and my life, not to forget the catalyst, the love, which brings me to my life.. And, then I wake up to the brutal Monday, the weekday morning, which makes me realize, there's more I need to include in my picture of life! (career)

But still, to all those who ask me, am I home sick? Do I miss Pune? Do I miss people..?? My reply is..

अकेला हूँ मगर फिर भी अकेला मैं नहीं रहता,
किसी की याद मेरे दिले में रहती पासबां होकर !

(akelaa huun magar phir bhii akelaa main nahiin rahtaa
kisii kii yaad mere dil mein rahtii paasabaan hokar)

"I may be alone, but I am not lonely;
Someone's memory lives in my heart, protecting it [from loneliness]"

(Sher contributed by Vijayalaxmi Modi)

1 comment:

nuts!!! said...

hello!!! well the point being tht u might b missing e.v.thing from here but it wouldn't b long b4 u return back to serve the nation whr ur heart lies:)
so the brutal reality of monday morning is just a small step in getting u to contribute towards ur ultimate goal...
i knw its like too much of gyaan n funda coming from me right now, so would stop this session right away b4 it turns into a boring pravachan by me, the gr8....lol

always keep tht :) on ur face, cause it looks the best out thr....besides, a missing board wouldn't serve the purpose...

keep :), keep rocking
lol (this tym its not laughs out loud.....)
tc,
nuts