Sunday, January 25, 2009

Emotions..


If it would not had been for last night, possibly my last post would have continued further today.. The last night being propped in, I am gonna take a while before I sort out.. That to which I relate, and that to which I am alien..

Incidentally, I find the following two creations, that, as of now, resonate with the turnover in my mind.. Metta, lots to discuss! :)

हम कहाँ जायेंगे जज़्बात का शीशा लेकर
लफ़्ज़ पत्थर का तो हर शख़्स चला देता है|
- एन. पी. बजाज

(Where do we take these feelings, fragile as glass; each person deals in flint sharp words.. - N. P. Bajaj)

दूर जाना है बहुत्, मत देख आईना अभी से
अभी तो रुख़सार पे बहुत से रँग आने बाक़ी हैं|
- हबीब हाशमी

(You have many miles to go, do not glance at the mirror now; Your cheeks will turn several colours before you are through.. Habib Hashmi)

No comments: