Tuesday, January 27, 2009

the outcome

Finally.. After the Saturday night trivia, return at 04:00 a.m. followed by a discussion, and then an elaborate chat yesterday, I have reached to a conclusion that I am conservative liberal!

I do not know what that means.. Nor it is political in context here.. It is all about the thoughts and the way I function! Mom of a friend of mine had used this phrase: "विदेसी बोटल, देसी शराब!".. It means, Indian wine in an imported bottle! Metaphor for mind-body co-existence! It was used for someone, who appeared to be outright outgoing and western, in Indian context, but was purely eastern by thinking. I always thought, I was completely western in thinking.. But to my realization, I am as similar to the bottle-wine comparison..

That was some soul searching.. phew.. ;-) But surely, it does resolves a haze around lot of confusing traits I have been wondering about myself..!! Some complicated soul that I am.. ;-)

No comments: