Saturday, February 7, 2009

Khamosh Paani..

First of all, why did I label this new series of posts with "Identity"..? I am not sure.. Might find answer in coming posts..

Has anyone of you seen this movie? What have been your remarks? I am yet digesting the movie.. And before that, the next one is going to start.. So, I will come back with both, Khamosh Paani, and Khuda ke Liye..

Till then, on personal front, Punjabi is amazing.. I am in love with that language. Rarely does it happen in life that you find the real things as good as you had imagined. It was for the first time that I heard Punjabi for an hour and a half.. Very sweet language.. Like tinkling of bells.. I would be lying if I claimed that I understood every word of it, but I did relate to every word of it..

Jo Bole So Nihal, Sat Shri Akaal..!!

(Nothing religious about it..)

1 comment:

Darshan P. Mundada said...

For those who would be interested in the movie: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2650282590998941586&hl=en