Saturday, February 21, 2009

thump..

thump.. thump.. thump..

I can hear my own heartbeats.. I can feel my heart banging against my rib cage.. the body is shuddering.. Sweaty palms.. And I suddenly wake up.. Shivering.. Feeling cold..

It feels like something is being taken away from me.. As if the dementors are sucking all my energy.. Yes, exactly that is how it can be described.. Something sucking out the soul..

A fear of loosing.. Loosing something that is way beyond the materialistic things around.. Loosing an opportunity to live.. Like, someone's pulling my life out of my hands..

But, now this has become a routine.. A phenomena that repeats, when ever I try to sleep..
I am scared.. Scared of sleeping anymore..

My throat's dry.. I'm still shivering.. I don't know what it is.. Why does it happen? Neither do I understand it, nor the one who understood it is to be seen anywhere around..

Where are you? Where are your protective arms? Where is the love you emanate? Where is the embrace, embrace of my life? The gentle warm grip, I cannot find it anymore..

Where are you?

You know it.. You know I need you.. I know, you need me too..
Please come back, save me if you can..

1 comment:

Shannon Anderson said...

What is this about? It gave me the chills?